Wednesday 20 November 2013

Cookies N' Cream Earrings



As well as my Ben n’ Jerry’s guilty pleasure, cream and chocolate brown are some of my favorite color palettes. It’s warm, soft and very chic. Another project inspired by Tarantino’s Sparkle Factory, I loved the use of buttons and beads together. True, I had to purchase the buttons to get the exact shape and shade I wanted, but any excuse to expand my button collection is great! Tarantino is right-buttons do have a lovely shine, and when crafting with them one can’t help but be cheerful, remembering those first sewing projects.
My wirework could use a little work-the whole shape of the earring is a little lopsided not quite as chandelier like as Tarantino’s. But for my first earrings, I’d say they’re deliciously pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment