Monday 7 November 2011

Blogger's First Day

I'm the second of four daughters-FOUR DAUGHTERS! You'd think 'great! You're set for hand-me-downs', and though it makes some amazing laughs, but it ain't easy. My biggest fear is being part some kinda matched set. My creativity has been my way of standing out. I've always been fascinated by clothes-by what you wear is a staple on your personality. And since studying at Central St. Martin's to improve my sewing skills, and now currently undergoing the course at the amazing London College of Style, I love how styling combines fashion and my love for costume design. I don't want to restrict myself to one or the other career wise-they mesh in so many ways! I want a way to show my work-my knitwear, my doll photography, my customisations, anything, and I think this blog may be the answer. So here goes-godspeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment