Tuesday 24 December 2013

Collage Place settings/Tree ornaments



Hey everyone! In between minding the stove, wrapping final gifts and generally lending a hand for the festivities I’ve got just enough time to slam out one final festive post!
I made these cute ornaments two days ago, all designed as wrapped packages decorated with various leftover embellishments from other projects. They’re easy to make, just measuring out 6cm by 8cm squares of cardboard that you can layer with anything from ribbons to rhinestones. I wanted each to be individual, but even if I had to double up on felt base shades. It was super fun using different materials and tones, and even playing with contrasting colors like pink and green! They can either be place settings for the table, or even tree ornaments for the whole family if you attach a loop of ribbon on a corner to it to hang on.


Well, I hear my name being called to assist with stuffing. Happy Holidays, everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment